Friday, August 25, 2006

Ant Bully

Yes, finally.

On WednesdayI told pauline.cc that I will be bringing you to Ant Bully. She asked us to wait for her and she went to buy tickets for Thursday. After dinner, I quickly bathed you and start packing stuffs. I was more excited.

Earlier we spoke...
me : boy, mummy bring you to the cinema ok?
u : hmm (nodded your head)
me : mummy bring you go watch ant bully ok?
u : hmm (nodded again)
me : we go watch big big tv ok?
u : hmm (nodded)

Hehehe, when we reached the cinema you were so happy running around. After buying popcorns and drinks we went in. Once in there, you were so quiet, sitting on my lap. And for that 1 hour, you sat there concentrating on the movie. When pauline.cc, jj & I talked to you, you just ignored us. You were all excited - wow-ing & whopps-ing all the way.

During the last 15 minutes, you stood up and started walking. You went in front and rested your head in your hands on the front seats. So cute, and then you turned your head to see who was that sitting on the next chair. Hahaha, we had a good laugh and I promise I will bring you there again.

No comments: