Monday, December 04, 2006

X'mas Trees

Last year I wanted to buy a x'mas tree for you. But after much consideration, I didnt. But this year I dunno what made me go out to buy for you. Last Friday, jj, cc, pp & I went to buy 2 x'mas trees - one for our house and another for theirs.

It was really fun decorating them. You helped out. You carefully hang those ornaments on the trees instead of bombasting them - well, you did push ours on the floor once though... Anyway, we had a great time decorating them. Even pp & kk came to see us decorate. And I guess we'll have a cozy x'mas dinner at home.

Our tree is a silver one. Theirs - a "gold & red" one... Both are pretty, just that we have some x'mas presents missing.



Your 1st Tree
The Silver X'mas Tree in our home sweet home...


Your 2nd Tree
The Red & Gold X'mas Tree in jj's home sweet home

Hahaha, I'm so happy... Don't I look cute???


Where's the camera?


Nice & Relax



3 comments:

VP said...

hey..u got ur camera back!!!

ern's mummy said...

no la.. bloody shit, it's my sweet old canon. sigh.

Anonymous said...

hey... what a nice silver tree u got there.. may u have a silvery x'mas..cheers!