Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Genting Birthday

We spent a night at Genting Highlands on the 28th. RayErn had a great time playing games while bro & pauline enjoyed their concert. RE always loved cold places. He was so excited there running around laughing.

We returned home the next day to celebrate my birthday. It's a big birthday for me as I entered the big THREE in life. Sigh, thank god I have 2 great loving kids and a wonderful family by my side.

PS: yup, se wasnt there with me when we cut the cake, cause she was fast asleep at home...


3 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

happy birthday! thank goodness i remembered to wish you on time. :) next year, it's my turn for the big 3!

Betts said...

Hey.... u r making me jealous

billyt said...

yes... you are getting old!!! so please grow up!! hahaha....