Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Mummy!!!

Yesterday, thanks to all those who care, my phone was flooded with wishes... even from kk who was few thousands miles away. When I reached home, I opened the door and RayErn said "Happy Birthday Mummy", gave me a big hug and kiss. SuErn on the other hand, gave me the loudest kiss I had. Hahaha.

And I saw a gigantic box on the dinning table. Wow, it's a birthday cake from KM. Soooo nice. Jelly Princess cake. RayErn & SuErn loved it. SuErn said the doll is "(k)au mou".

What is more important than spending this special day with my family? Too bad, jj & kk are away. pp cooked me a feast. When I asked for my "red egg" she said she just realised that she ran out of red coloring... but I got a red packet instead.

Daddy came with 2 stalks of rose - he bought on behalf of you two. Muak Muaks... Thank you all for the wishes.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hey, Happy (Belated) Birthday!