Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Cousin

On 23 April 2007, you got a little (well, not so little) cousin... He is Lyan Fung, beautiful baby boy to a.is & u.gary.

That day jj went to visit him, he came back telling me, "he is so cute. damn fat. the thighs damn big, like michelin tyre." Hahaha, pp & I laughed. Then pp said, "how can you describe a baby like that?" Well, I guess that's the best to describe LF... cause he really is big!!!

And later that day he mms me a photo ( I had to put it up)... with the subject reading,

"Gary's son. Michelin Tyre"
*check out his thighs...*


3 comments:

Soon Family said...

You sh see their another cousin, Len Wen, he is also look like one.

Hahah

kiLikiNa said...

haijoh! how come uncle alex took my photo so fat one? some more i was sleeping... cannot pose for him. haih....

yeah, you all should see len vern also. he's also big.

Soon Family said...

Can someone show me how to change my blog design? I want to change but......