Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mummy, I got no money...

*ring ring ring* my mobile phone rang.

re: mummy, where are u?
me: mummy is outside having dinner
re: i wan you to come to pp's house.
me: why, darling?
re: i wan u to come now, i got something to gif u
me: ok ok, i will come later

after 30 minutes, *ring ring ring* again

re: mummy, i wan u to come
me: i will come, boy, later ok
re: no. i wan u to come now...

blah blah blah.... and he called me about 6 times before i finally reached pp's house. when i opened the door, "MUMMY" i heard rayern calling for me from the stairs. i went up to see him. he gave me a bag. i opened it and saw his toys in it. thinking nothing special, thinking he only wanna con me to go over, i put the bag down and talked to pp.

he brought the bag over and this time, he poured out everything. in the middle of his many toys i saw a flower. not a pretty flower, but freshly picked. he quickly picked it up and gave it to me. I hugged him so hard, telling him how sweet he was. it didnt end there, he said something that melts my heart...

"mummy, i got no money to buy a flower for you, so i just pluck for you"

i could feel my eyes fill with tears... tears of joy.

this is not the first time he gave me a flower, but with those few words, this is definitely the most beautiful flower i have ever gotten.

6 comments:

2ma said...

so sweet of re!!! no money could buy such sweet little words from your boy huh

ern's mummy said...

yup... some things that they say can mean the whole world.

LittleFeet said...

No $, ask mummy work harder to earn lor. Now plucking flowers for mommy. Later, steal uncle's car to drive n pick up chicks:)

LittleFeet said...

No $, ask mummy work harder to earn lor. Now plucking flowers for mommy. Later, steal uncle's car to drive n pick up chicks:)

Sue said...

Awww... he's soooo sweet. And such a good boy too!

Sasha Tan said...

such a sweet boy!