Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cinema Anyone?

Dear boy, since you love watching tv so much, I thought I might as well bring you to the cinema. I have long wanted to do so, but pp kept on saying no. She is afraid you might be scared, cause it's so dark in there.

Hmm, but I have made up my mind, I will bring you to the cinema next month. They will be showing Ant Bully - a new animation. A story about this kid being strunk till ant size and later realised how hard an ant's life is.

Another one would be Monster House, but pp say definitely no to this.

So I'm gonna see if any of the mothers wanna bring their kids to the cinema. It'll be the earliest show and on a weekday. Just in case you lil kiddos make noise, it's still managable without many people.

So aunties & uncles... wanna join me & RayErn????

No comments: