Thursday, July 13, 2006

Crazy Mum!!!

I know now it's July. Maybe it was because of Ivan's birthday that triggered me. Hehehe, I have been looking and shopping for birthday venues for you already. I know this is crazy but haha, cant help it. Actually, after your 1st birthday, daddy & I have already set our mind on the Mcd, Mutiara Damansara. Both of us thought it's really nice there. Kids & mums can be in the play room while the men can enjoy their puffs outside.

Although we have set our minds there, I still went around. Some of the places I went:

1)
KizSports & Gym - think a bit expensive
2)
Kindermuzik - like a bit boring
3) Kidz Zone - expensive also
4) Burger King - i alwiz love burger king's burger, but the one in Mutiara Damansara doesn't have a nice play room
4)
Mcdonald's - still the most trustable kids' party place and cheap

So on Monday, I finally picked up the phone and called them. I booked a place on the 1st of October 2006 1130am. Still, I need to go there personally to pay the deposit and settle some stuffs. Hmmm, really excited.

But this time, not much planning though. Cause party packs will be provided, but I will still add some lil' stuff in. Hehehe, and also the cake!!! The best part.

So, tentatively, your 2nd great big birthday will be held...
On - 1st Oct 2006
At - 1130 am
In - McDonald's, Mutiara Damansara (next to Ikano)

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

oiii 3pm, napping time la.