Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kiss the "P" Goodbye

Yeah, you guys must be wondering what's this "P" stands for, it's pacifier!!!

Somehow, everytime we go out on a trip, you'll come home giving me a surprise. I remember - 2 days after coming back from BKK, you started walking. And I guessed it was because you were the for 4 days with your sweetpie wife.

This time, the very day we came back, you stopped wanting the pacifier (which you were soooo attached to). I really wonder why. You still have the urge for it, but whenever we give it to u, you push it away.

Well, I guess I have to thank Renee & Lauren for this. For the past 7 days, you must have thought, "why do u need it, while these 2 fella dont." Hmmm.... anyway, for whatever reasons, I am glad we dont need to crack our heads to get u off it.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Wow... good for you! So easy can get him off the big P... wish Ivan will quit by himself soon too *wishful thinking* since he didnt like it when he was younger... got hooked to it as he grew older..

ern's mummy said...

he was hooked to it too. ask vp & od, he was sucking it the whole time in melbourne, but he switch it off just like that.

so good, hahaha.

VP said...

hmmm...can ask him to tell reeve not to ah?

ern's mummy said...

can.

hey next trip, can let him sleep with renee ahh? at least i can expect him to sleep thru the night