Friday, June 02, 2006

We in Melbourne


what's with the waiting?? i wanna get on the plane









hmmm, this 8-hour flight is killing me. thank god they're showing chicken little








our first supper in melbourne, yummy lamb kebab











renee & me outside 'dragon boat' restaurant. not so nice dim sum












while waiting for u.paul & u.jason, we took some photos












daddy & mummy at the bridge, at the yarra river








we having a drink and chips at southbank













"a.joanne, u're hugging me too tight, i can't breathe"












nice? it's not a kid's playground, it's an ice cream parlour - trampoline












hey, one scoop of macadamia vanilla and another orange sorbet and another double chocolate and another....

















hey let me introduce to you my new friend - jordan and his pal pippen... hmm, where's pippen? renee must have taken him away.












a.janie, i know u miss reeve, but i'm ray ern wo.












mummy, can i bring this kangaroo back?














hmmm... i think i prefer the kangaroo, koala doesnt know how to jump












happy family!!!













happy buddies!! we and our mummies












daddy & mummy took this picture of the great scene without me... i was sleeping in the car with a.janie












Daddy said this is a picture perfect


















yi yi, miii & me. hehehe she was soooo happy me calling her yiiii...












Mummy's alwiz afraid that I'm too cold. Hmm, I think she must have gotten influenced by pp

















i can be reeve and rayern at the same time. hehehe, as long as the mothers are happy












teng.yi & mummy & me in the heart of the city













Lovely photo at St. Paul's. Hmmm, look at the lil vain pot - crossing her legs












Yummy cakes at Greco, Crown. I think we need a month to try all the cakes













Nice picture? Look at lil Lauren's smile, a.aud loved this picture











we're waiting for the crown fire. mummy, i scared scared wo












the awesome night view of melbourne, from crown








a.janie, this is the place mummy said you'll love. it's docklands












a.rena, dun smoke in front of us la. hehehe.
photo taken outside the delicious hot pot dinner












okay, now u adults can do whatever you want, i'll have my tea & peanuts













so long.... we're flying back to kl!! i miss pp & kk & jj

4 comments:

Egghead said...

Melbourne looks very fun!
you all really had a great time!

ern's mummy said...

yeah, it sure is. we're looking forward to gin back...
sigh, and god knows when

Sue said...

Next time I'm coming along :) More fun travelling in big groups I think, I love crowd :)

VP said...

sei yea ah!! so many photos ng post have to post the one with a constipated stomach!!! PJSW!