Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"RAY ERN"

Yesterday went home as usual. Then waited for a.vp & u.kl to come. I saw their car coming from far, stopped in front of me. When I opened the door, I saw reeve. We left him & his kakak in pp's house with you, while we went out.

Then pp & kk brought reeve & you & 3 maids out to tesco. a.vp made me call pp 3 times to check on reeve. She was afraid that reeve would cry - well I assured her he wont. So we went back to pp's house to pick reeve. pp said when u saw reeve, you invited him into your playroom, but reeve was too shy. You're always happy to have friends coming by. Everytime they come, for sure u'll bring them into your toy room. Hehehe.

We all sat there chit chatting while the both of you played, running up and down. Reeve was not shy anymore. He was running everywhere, I was chasing him around the sofa. Sigh, but still he doesnt wanna call me.

Then reeve called you "ay ern" So cute, I didnt notice until he called so many times. Hehehe, so sweet. He went everywhere looking for you. He was so happy, laughing and running non stop. I am glad that you both finally play together.

We were all talking bout reeve, then at one point, you felt a little jealous. You went to one corner and played yourself. Poor baby, then I quickly went over to hug you back.

After a while more, they left for home.

2 comments:

VP said...

poor lil fella, jealous but after a while he tempted my son with cheese ..so funny..should put them tgth more often

p/s - forgot to write, they refuse to hug each other, but can hug pp, kk, u and others.

ern's mummy said...

ohhh hai wo, forgot!! hug & kiss wo. lucky he hug me also.

ya lo, should let them be together more. let him get use to pp's house also, can leave him there and we go massage!!! hahaha