Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back Home?

Yesterday we had dinner w the usual bunch

1) a.vp, u.kl, renee, reeve
2) a.aud, u.billy
3) a.sin, u.johnny, ying2

When other were out there having quiet candle light dinner, we had a chaos Valentine's dinner. It was really unmanagable having 4 kids. Wow, scary. Anyway, too bad I didnt bring my camera as pp has taken it with her to the light festival thingy in Klang. I thought I could have snapped lots of pictures of you guys.

Soon the dinner came to its end. While we gathered outside exchanging our good byes,
our lovable child, Renee said "a.joanne, i wan go your home."
Wow... so cuteeee....... I quickly went over and tell a.vp.
Again she said, "Mummy, I wan go a.joanne home wo."
a.vp replied, "you ask babee ok?"
Renee asked, "Babee, wan go a.joanne's house."
u.kl said, "we go tomorrow okay?" renee shook her head.
u.kl said "you go with a.joanne la, babee go home."
renee quietly sat in the seat and wave good bye to me....

We then went back to our home sweet home.

3 comments:

VP said...

aiyoo..wrong info for me, i tot you told her another day, i didnt know her dad told her tmrw..

she actually acknowledged? usually she would have fussed me up adi..ho choi mou ah!!!!

Egghead said...

wah! this future MIL is winning flat out liao!
not bad for a Valentine Group celebration huh!

ern's mummy said...

mami - yalo, u were busy feeding ur other precious one ma. didnt know what happened, but she really good girl la...

egghead - yes yes, u cannot fight oledi la. DIL wanna go MIL's house hehehe