Monday, February 27, 2006

The Curved Saturday BBQ

at the office
pp sent you to office after bringing you to the doctor. You had diarhoea again. Sigh, but still you were as active as every other day. You enjoyed yourself so much, then suddenly u stopped at ms.lim's desk. You saw candies. You wanted to take, but I asked you to ask her first. You looked at me and took my hands (wanting me to take for you). But I said it's not mine, if you want, you should ask her. I guessed you were wondering how you should ask. I asked you to say please.... You took the candy, looked at her and said "please". Then ms.lim gave it to you.

in the curve
We met up with belen & a.desi in the Curve. Belen was so happy to see you, she always like u, whereas you were a little annoyed with belen's friendliness. hehehe. The whole meal you were saying 'mum mum', dear boy mummy cannot feed you outside food as you are purging. Poor thing you.

Then we went for that rm3 ride. You loved it, you were laughing so much. Heheh, how can anyone tell you are sick. You enjoyed so much. But you are always so understanding, you stood up after the ride. You didnt asked for more, I dont know whether it's because you were still too young or you so really so obedient.

After that daddy said to bring you to Anakku. There is a small playground in there. So while daddy looked after you & belen, a.desi & I did a lot of catching up. And I offered to pick her up to a.sin's bbq. Soon we left, you slept in the car.

the bbq
I got like 2 calls from a.vp. We were fairly late, due to picking up a.desi & buying the delicious cake. When we arrived, everyone were already full. So daddy went out to bbq for us. I quickly grabbed my piece of lamb and beef. Then slowly waited for my 2nd round. You, again was asking for food. But you cannot eat. After dinner, we all went in to chat & play.

All the dads were playing PS2, while mothers entertained kids and themselves. Some were playing mahjong, others still eating. You ran around asking for 'mum mum', but I didnt give you any. Poor thing.

Not long after, we left as we had to send a.desi home.




2 comments:

Egghead said...

Wah! All the dads can hog the PS2 ah? next time must ask me along liao... LOL!

kiLikiNa said...

i think ms. lim's heart melted when ray ern said, "tis" (his version of "please"). so, how can she resist not giving him the candy?