Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Kids Gym

Thursday, I left work early again. We headed to 1Utama. You fell asleep on the way as usual. When we moved you to the stoller, you woke up and was really annoyed. But as soon as we reached the KidsGym, you smiled. You pointed to the gym and laughed.

This was the first time you came after you started to walk. The smile on your face really made my day. I can see you were so happy. You were running all around with Jada & Zo-E. All 3 mothers sat there looking at their precious ones running and enjoying themselves.

You were always the shy one. There was one point when Jada moved over to kiss you, you went away. She insisted but still you went away... Poor thing.

It just brightened up my day seeing you there. Dont worry my dearest, I'll bring you there more & more frequent.


Can you find RayErn???

3 comments:

Egghead said...

not Kidsportz ah?

my son also loves that ball pool!

VP said...

how did you capture that photo, from the top of the slide ah?

ern's mummy said...

no need top of slide la...
i just stand and take lo.