Monday, February 20, 2006

Poor Sick Child of Mine

Yesterday, I received an mms from a.sin. It was a picture of yingying - she was in bed with a bandage on her hand. Apparently she was admitted to the hospital because of vomitting. I called her and talked to her a while. Got another sms from a.vp "renee very broken hearted. wanted to go visit her. then asked rayern mou pain pain hai mai?"

After about 30 minutes, jj called me. He said you vomitted 3 times, asked me to go over to bring you to doctor. When I went into the house, you were resting your head on pp's shoulder. Then you opened your arms to me. I quickly hold you and you sob a little, manja fella. It was already 1145pm, all pediatrician were closed, so we went to the 24-hour doctor.

On the way, you vomitted again. Oh god, my heart was really broken. I have never seen you so blurr and restless. You sat there so quietly looking at me - giving me the poor thing look. You vomitted in the clinic also. There and then the doctor gave you medicine and said you were food poisoned. Thanks to mummy & daddy for giving you a hawker stall's chicken wing.

Sorry darling, mummy's so heart broken to see you like that. Then we went home straight. You vomited again - not as much though. Then I slept with you. Every half and hour you would make noises - I know you were uneasy. There is still urge to vomit. I think all in all you vomitted around 9 times - 3 big ones others all little bit. I stayed awake for the whole of last night, rubbing your tummy and making sure you had enough water.

You drank 15oz of milk at 6am. You must be starving. Poor thing. You were purging. Oh god, really symptoms of food poisoning. Then kk called saying he was unwell too. So I quickly got dressed and brought you to doctor so that I can go to office. Too bad when I reached Ampang, your usual doctor was on emergency leave. So I guessed we'll have to wait till 630pm to go to another doctor in ss2.

Anyway, asked daddy to buy you Bebelac LF already.

1 comment:

Egghead said...

aiyor... sounds like multiple food-poisoning only... take care ah!

speedy recovery!