Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Birthday Summary

We reached belen's house at around 530pm. You gave the present to her and got back a hug. So sweet, she was like a little princess. We talked to belen's pp & aunties for a while before we went out to the sand art section. Both reeve & you were too short. So a.janie & I helped ourselves to decorate the art.

I asked kakak to feed you first, while I joined those 3/4 years old kids. After about 15 minutes, I had my masterpiece done. So I joined a.janie, reeve, you, both kakaks at the dining table. Then soon enough, a.sin & ying2 arrived.

From far I saw a guy in colorful attire. IT's THE CLOWN. All the kids rushed over. You hung on to me - tight. I knew you were afraid, but I assured you it's ok. He is just a clown. Then you went over to get a balloon from him. After all the kids got their balloons, the magic show starts. You sat there obdiently concentrating on the clown. Not many kids would pay so much attention.

Anyway, as it was getting a little late, a.desi called for the cake cutting. Wow, nice cake. I didnt really see what was happening as I was too busy holding 2 cameras. I just snapped n snapped. I dunno why when it comes to real birthdays, you stare quietly, unlike at home, where you hum and clap and blow the candles.

After having a big piece of cake, it was time to say goodbye. All the kids lined up to get their "party packs" - it was a Precious Moments tumbler plus 3 chocolates. So sweet and thoughtful. You were so tired in the car, but I stopped you from sleeping as we had another dinner to attend.

No comments: