Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Territory

After work, I called a.vp, reminding her that we were waiting for her for dinner. Before their arrival, we walked a bit in the garden. When k.yati washed my car, you ran towards her, wanting to play with the hose. She gave it to you and you helped her wash. At times you would pretend to spray the water at kk, pp & me. Hahaha.

At around 615pm, I saw a.vp's car from far. I went out to welcome our guest. I held renee, first thing she asked was "ray ern kung kung leh?" Wow, I told a.vp and we laughed. Then you came out, you looked at renee - dear boy, you havent seen her for 3 weeks, and she seemed like a lil stranger to you. Within seconds, you caught your thoughts, you held out your hands welcoming her.

So we went up. You invited renee into your playroom. Hahaha, so cute. As if you knew it was your house, you wanna show renee around. You made sure she followed you from behind. When you guys reached the room, you guys were so happy. We went down for a delicious dinner. Haha, after that, a.vp & I sat there with jj & kk watching our precious little ones enjoying themselves.

Then we mothers went out for a while leaving you two under the supervision of pp & both kakaks.

When we returned home, renee & you were watching tv. We both hugged you 2. Then we went up to jj's room. So fun. You were so happy that renee was there. It has been quite a while since you met up with your lil friends. You know you have guests in your territory...

Soon we left for supper, leaving my precious boy behind in tears... Dont worry, mummy will bring you out for breakfast tomorrow. Love ya.

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

yes yes.
wa sai chi kei yan ma.
hehehe, u know my mum purposely cook the salted fish cause i told her u'll be coming?

come la, re so boring playing alone, he was so happy that renee came the other day.