Monday, April 24, 2006

The Weekend

Saturday
Daddy had to bring you out for lunch, cause he hasnt seen you for 5 days. After about 3 hours out, we finally reached home. a.penny, a.is & u.gary came, followed by jj & pauline.cc. After you woke up, you played with a.is & pauline.cc while I slept.

We then went for dinner with all of them, and a.sin called saying she will join us. In the restaurant you were so happy chasing ying2 around. We went home and chatted a while.

I brought you up to bed. You watched tv as usual. Then you turned about a million times, searching for the right comfortable spot. You did. You finally climbed up to my chest and fell asleep. Wow, I was so glad...

Sunday
After lunch, we went to Bangsar Shopping Complex. We were in Times Bookstore before a.vp called me. We went down the escalator, I heard someone calling me from across the mall. It was the little sweetie and her mummy & daddy. We went for some drinks. Then I brought you and renee to the kid's gym. You loved it.

On the way to the car park, renee held my hand "a.joanne, i go your house" She always loved our house. She didnt let go my hand. After a.vp brought her to the car, I heard her crying so loud. She ended up in our car, going back to our house.

We met up for dinner. Reeve & you finally found the way to communicate. You guys never really click, but today (after the kiss in belen's house), you guys exchanged stares...

1 comment:

VP said...

jo meh kau toh kui tei ho chi "gay lo" kum keh?