Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Full Fun Day

Usually I would sleep till late on public holidays, but I woke up early. We had breakfast with kk, pp & jj. Then we went to klcc. We walked around, waited for renee, a.vp & u.kl. After seeing them for a minute, you fell asleep.

We headed to Chinoz. Soon the 3rd Yap family arrived. You woke up. Hehehe, after having 2 bread rolls, you started running around playing with ying2 & renee. Then I got up, took my ever-ready camera and brought you kids out.

Once out there, you were so happy. Daddy & jayden (with his maid) stayed under the shade while I went out with you all under the bright sunlight. Seeing them there, you waved asking them to join us. You like company. Then you ran around with renee & ying2. The 3 of you sat on the steps so obediently waiting for me to snap photos. I got perfect shots.

Then I decided to bring you guys in before we end up being bbq-ed. I didnt even get to sit and chat with them for 10 minutes. Not only you but renee also came to pull me out. Hahaha, ok ok. I went out with you guys, but this time I brought a.vp & a.sin with me. You asked them to join us, but they just cant stand the hot burning sun.

Soon we left for the office. Then we went to buy your milk & diapers. You fell asleep in the car and only woke up at 730pm for dinner.

No comments: