Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mickey On Ice

I woke up early this morning to prepare everything. I woke u up and bathe u. Then quickly went down and fed you your breakfast. I packed everything and left to pick a.desi & belen.

We stopped at McDonalds for our breakfast. Then we left for Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil. Wow, really nice, it has been a long time since I last went for any concerts. You were so happy running around. I brought out the videocam.

There were so many 'Mickey' merchandises, but we were already late. We went in, daddy was carrying you, it was really dark, you were afraid, you sobbed a little. I quickly hold you. Thank god, I managed to calm you down later.

You sat on my lap. Then daddy wanted to carry you. So you sat with him for a whole good hour. I paid attention on you more than the show. Not to say that the show is no good, but seeing you laugh, seeing you clap to the songs, seeing you cheer worth a million.

Thank god, I brought you here. Lots of people say I'm mad to bring you there at this age. They say you dont understand. You do, you did understand what they were doing.

When nemo comes out, you say "ish ish". When you see them dance to the song, you clapped. When you see them leaving the stage, you waved good bye. When they leave, they would cheer. Hehehe... You cheered so loud, u.rodney who sat in front, looked back.

At that time I thought, I can bring you into the cinema. Hahaha, you concentrated so much.

2 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

it really is worth everything to see your child smile, laugh and is full of joy. thank walt disney for bringing in the world of fantasy to this world.

VP said...

its just like the BARNEY show we went, renee was thrilled!!! so happy to see her smile and be happy!