Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Birthday



The cake for jj...









jj I cut the cake for you, ok?










Kiss kiss jj happy birthday







Yesterday on the way home, I made a turn into the bakery outside our house. Bought a pretty fruit cake. It sure looks yummy.

I reached home, opened the doors and hear my precious' voice. You quickly rushed to me like any other day, but this time was not for my hug - for the cake. You wanted it so badly. I kept on saying "it's jj's, we have to wait for him to come back". You insisted, so I opened the cake for you to see - just a glance. And that was not enough, you closed the box to take the candle.

Sigh, I told you to wait again and quickly put the cake back in the fridge.

After dinner, I took out the cake. You were so happy. But dear boy, it's not your birthday. jj put the cake right in front of you. As we were singing, you clapped your hands. Can see that jj was a little shy though. Hahaha, having cakes and singing birthday songs to him. But I have decided, everyone's birthday I'm gonna buy a cake... for your sake!!! After the song, you gave jj a big hug.

We took some photos and the cake was DELICIOUS!!!

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

the cake looks delicious, RE looks cute and jj looks sleepy. huh?