Monday, May 01, 2006

Lauren's 1st

The Arrival
You slept on the way there. a.aud offered you her room... I didnt wanna waste time. I quickly grabbed a bite before you wake up. One by one all the guest arrived. a.aud passed me her camera, hahaha, she definitely can trust me, but I think I didnt do good enough though.

The Get Together
It's always a great time that we parents get together and talk during parties. We all shared a lot. We took pictures of kids and ourselves (whopps, usually i dun appear much cause i'm always holding the camera). It was really hot I had to change. Thank god a.vp brought an extra t-shirt.

The Ball Pool
You woke up, and first thing was - going into the ball pool. a.aud was so thoughtful, the ball pool was really great. The kids loved it. It was big enuff to fit all the kids plus 2 maids & u.kwailo. You were laughing so much. Davin, Daren, Renee, Reeve, Belen, Ruey and you were all in there, but where's the birthday girl? She was busy entertaining her guests. Happy & enjoying.

The Party Pack
Half way through the chat, a.aud came out with a big bag like a santa claus, giving out the party packs. Hehe, nice nice. You asked kakak to open it for you and started playing with those things.

The Cake Cutting
We all went to the cake. The cake was so beautiful. I starting snapping the precious moments. The happy family, but lil' Lauren was more interested in the cake than all these photo sessions. I quickly hold u and went next to the birthday girl & her mummy. We had our all-mother & baby photo. Then all the kids demanded for the elephant icing deco. But sure, u.billy gave it to his favorite girl - Renee. Hahaha, I asked for the piggie for you.

You took a bite, but was too sweet to swallow. Then we thank a.aud & u.billy for the nice party, we left early cause we had to send mahmah home.

4 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

i hope you passed lauren my birthday gift to her. :P

ern's mummy said...

hahah... hey sure i did.
i brought 3 presents with me

VP said...

i forgot to bring mine..sorry, too busy packing r2r's extra clothing and all..great outdoor fun we had.

ern's mummy said...

and u're calling me AM...