Monday, May 08, 2006

Tiring Sunday Morning

AT HOME
You always wake me up by crawling on to my chest to sleep. Hehehe, so sweet. You then lie on your side of the bed and look at me, touching my eyes and face and mumble. I have to reply you by mumbling to you and we would end up laughing.

Early morning I gave a.vp FIFTEEN (just kidding) miss calls. So I had to call u.kl. It was surprising that they were still in bed, as they normally would be in the gym already. So, we decided to meet in Taiwan Porridge in Imbi. They were closed, so u.kl suggested a BKT.

THE BRUNCH
When we reached, I saw a.vp carrying reeve, wearing a bbush tshirt that was so familiar. At first glance, I thought you were both wearing the same, but nope, very similar though. I will post the picture asap. Where is my DIL???? Still sleeping? Nevermind, reeve is fine - he has grown to be like his sis.

For the whole meal, he was saying "mum mum, makan, uncle, maybe a bit of aunty". He was calling for UNCLE so loud and so many times. Hehehe, that reminded me of renee. I remember when renee was young, she loved daddy. I dont know why. They somehow click. As for me, slim chance even with reeve. Sigh.

After that we went to the park, just a small one outside the restaurant, but we had a great 10 minutes there. Daddy was carrying reeve, u.kl was carrying you while both mothers followed from behind. Hahah, it's nice - really.

KLCC
While we were looking at clothes, the 2 of you were running around. Hahah, it's nice to see you finally play with reeve. Both of you dont normally play with each other. This time, you went over to pat his shoulder when you see him standing in front of the mirror. Then began running around, hiding in between the clothes, peeping thru the drawers.

Then I (for once) trusted you in daddy's hands. While, a.vp & I continue our shopping spree, the 2 fathers brought the 2 kids out to the sun. After about 15 minutes, daddy called. I quickly met him in Chinoz. Nothing happened, just that he was tired & lazy.

You walked to the side exit, wanting to go out, while I sat and looked at you. The waiter didnt allow you to go out. Then you pointed at the main entrance asking him if you can exit from there. Hahaha, then you walked towards it. I followed you.

After a while, we left Chinoz and walked a little. a.vp hold reeve to sleep. Not for long he fell asleep in her arms then on your pram. You sat in reeve's mclaren and soon fell asleep also. We left...


THE PARK
At 515pm, I asked daddy to bring us to the park again. Hehehe, you loved it.

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

u can bring him,
that day also i ask kl to bring oledi.
BUT U CANNOT LEAVE RENEE here