Tuesday, March 14, 2006

At Last....

After I went home to bathe, daddy sent me back to pp's house. I called out for you, I heard kk said "Ehh... mummy wo, call mummy la. maa mee..." Then I heard your sweet voice yelling "mmmma" I was so so happy, I thought it was just another word but when I went up to you, I said "RayErn, call mummy" You replied, "mmmma" emphasizing on the mmm....

Oh god, I was so so happy. You have been learning things so fast, but when it comes to talking, you are really slow. My heart really melted. Well, people might find me crazy saying this, but having your own son calling you, it's better than winning a 20 million dollar lottery.

Dearest boy, I already miss you!!!

4 comments:

Egghead said...

maybe your son will learn to say more stuff if you show him 20 million dollars... LOL!

kiLikiNa said...

congratulations! must be a truly proud moment for you!

ern's mummy said...

yes yes...
and before this i tot what the heck its just another word...

but no, it's not just another word. it's mmmaa

kiLikiNa said...

she's waiting for me. hehehe!