Thursday, March 16, 2006

Callin' You


I like this picture of you & daddy. I took this for you while waiting for the other 2 yaps family to come last Sunday in KLCC. Daddy smiled so widely and your yawn is so adorable.

Oh I have been making so many calls back home everyday at work since the day you called me. I asked pp to pass you the phone and pp will say call mummy, "mmmmaa". Then I will laugh so much in the office until kk looked at me.

Daddy is getting envious, or should I say jealous. Everyday, he comes home to see you and will ask you to call daddy. But my dearest boy will end up calling "mmmmaa". I know you'll soon start to call daddy, pp, kk & jj.... Just be patient!!!

This is just a new bag daddy bought for you, and you loved it.

3 comments:

Egghead said...

hehe... is like that one mah... have to be fair to both parents :P

kiLikiNa said...

i told you daddy will be jealous. hahaha! i think when ray ern starts to call him, he will call, "lulu". akekekeek!

ern's mummy said...

egghead - heheh i think he really side me la. no fair fair here wo.

r2r - this bag use until he std1 la, so have to buy bigger lo. go school carry lunch box for lou poh jai somemore.

is - hehehe, u so bad la. but maybe maybe!!! hahaha, then i think uncle will kill me.