Thursday, March 30, 2006

Let's Move It


Remember mummy told you, you were obsessed to watching dvd? Yes you still are. Although I have added so many varieties to your collection, you still loved the shark's tale & madagascar.

Yesterday while we were playing, I thought of vp & renee. I remembered vp asking renee to sing madagascar - i wanna move it move it, and renee really loved singing it.

So I sang the song. You looked at me and laughed. Everytime I sang the verse, you would stand up and laugh and dance. You danced and moved your hands front and back. Hahaha, it was so so funny, all of us laughed.

Hahaha, thanks to your beloved honey wife, you learnt her way of dancing!!!

3 comments:

Egghead said...

buay tahan you two lah :P

kiLikiNa said...

seeing ray ern do the madagascar dance is so much cuter than reading about it. hehehe!

ern's mummy said...

hahaha, that's the best i can describe. hehehe