Monday, March 27, 2006

The Masterpiece


I have been trying to let you draw scribble. Everytime you scribble on the paper, I'll draw a fish, sometimes a cat, stars & sun. About 3 weeks ago, while you were in the office, I gave you paper and a marker pen. Then you pointed at your paper and started saying "ish, ish, ish, ish, ish"

I didnt understand what. Then again, I realised you were trying to tell me that you drew a fish. Hahahaha, I laughed and thought to myself, my little boy is so clever.


Anyway, I wanted to share with you all. So I got him to draw another one. I took a picture and posted it here.

Well, my dearest ray ern, although this looked nothing like a fish, to me it's a MASTERPIECE!!

1 comment:

Betts said...

Now... maybe you should start watchin sesame street and learn to write numbers for 4D haha