Friday, March 10, 2006

Some Precious Moments

hehehe, just some photos to share with you!!!


"hehehe, i'm so happy riding this!!!, mummy buy one for me!"











"yummy yum yum banana, did I tell u I was born in the year of monkey?"









"Hehehe, a.aud tried to trick me with her drumstick magnet. Sigh, caught in action!!!"









"Ain't I cute in this hat?"










"Can you find me mummy? I'm stuck in the ball pool"













"Wondering why I hide under the photocopier?? Mummy say ask a.vp wo, she must have taught me during the BKK trip - to hide in the cupboards"











"Hehe, told you I have one same as my wife's, Renee"









"After my hair wash"









"MU MU MU.... no goal?? sad"












"Rock a bye baby"

5 comments:

Egghead said...

very nice collection of his photos leh!

On behalf of Lauren said...

Ahahaha my infamous drumstick should get more stuff the next time.

Sue said...

RE growing up very leng chai hor... but then Renee might prefer Ivan worr LOL

ern's mummy said...

egghead - thanx, there're more. i'm afraid if i put my collection up here, it'll occupy BLOGGER's whole site. HEHEHE!!!

aud - hehehe, yes yes, and your wings as well.

sue - nono... renee is my MIL. hehehe

VP said...

wah..can see him from chubby til the lst pic, skinny, cham cham cham...

why u let him hide in the photocopier, dangerous la...i am sorry lor!!