Monday, March 27, 2006

Obsessed

I think about 2 months ago, I bought you 2 dvds - Shark's Tale & Madagascar (under the influence of renee). In the beginning, you dont seemed to be interested in both of these.
As time flies, you grew to love them, especially the Shark's Tale (you always loved fish).

Since then, you have been wanting to watch these dvds so often. I think for the past 1 week, I have watched the repeat of this 2 for at least twenty times. Even daddy was complaining. pp told me she can tell me which fish swam out from which angle. hhahaha.

It has became so bad, that the moment you open your eyes, you would point at the tv and say "ish ish ish ish" Wow... You are so obsessed to it. And everytime, I would on it and watch it with you. Sometimes I really wonder whether you actually understand what's going on. You do, when the whale screamed, you would pat on your chest telling me you are scared...

In order to make things easier for me, I bought you another 2 dvds - Finding Nemo & Lion King. Hmm... I think I will have the whole collection of animations before you are 2.

1 comment:

-jOAnnE- said...

hahaha, wahhh...
really? good good, i'll love to see how these 2 lil fella sit and watch shark's tale!!!

come come come!!!