Friday, January 27, 2006

The DIL List

These were the comments I got from wishing Renee a Happy Birthday.

Egghead said...
wah!! you really going all out for your future daughter-in-law huh!
On behalf of Lauren said...
I agree with egghead man ... you are really all out for renee ...

For all of you out there, just a little list for you all...
My DIL list :-

1) Renee Yap
2) Lauren Tang
3) Jada Cheng
4) Zo-E Wong
5) Ying2
6) Yew Yew (a.see's daughter)

More to come.....Probably you guys will think I am crazy, yes I am being a HAINANESE (only a.vp will understand)

5 comments:

Egghead said...

so terrer... got list some more... will the ranking change one ah when time pass? LOL!

p/s: I think I better prepare a list myself... dun wanna loose out :P

VP said...

can include Renee's name there also...heee i don mind..highest bid wins!

VP said...

by the way...HAINANESE?
Hoy lam kai fan,
hoy lam kopi,
hoy lam mooi/jai - badly craved by many...we are a delicasy!

kiLikiNa said...

i think you're just trying to keep the stakes high for ray ern. you are afraid he cannot get a daughter in law for you next time meh? haiyoh! hahaha!

On behalf of Lauren said...

The word is KIASU .. sigh ...