Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Retired From The Blog???

It has been quite a while since I last blog, that a.vp msn me this morning "retired from bloggin?".
It doesn't mean nothing new or nothing beautiful happened, it's just that mummy was a little busy due to the year end thingy, and also that CNy is getting nearer.

At work, I have to close off all the accounts and reduce my receivables ageing. At home, I need to give our home a red atmosphere. Anyway, I have finally finished your 'hardcopy' journal, which it's pending for binding...

Enough of all the nonsense, yesterday when I opened the door, the living was empty. I locked the doors and when I turned in again, I saw a little fella walking whobbly towards me... So sweet you greeted me with your big big smile. I went to hug you. Then pp came out.


We went out to the porch. Added more CNY deco. We were all busy with our own stuffs.
kk - busy trimming edges of his plants
pp - decorating her newly bought 'khet jai' and the 'mui fa'
me - helping here & there
you - walking up and down everywhere being a busy body
arranging the stones by the pond
help kk water the plants
watching the ants crawled
helping with the CNY deco

After that, we went up to bathe. a.is reached at 7pm after an hour of jam. You smiled a little. I dunno why, cause usually when you see her, you will greet her with a bigger smile than mine. Anyway, you still played and smiled to her. She was so happy to see you.

We all missed her. I guessed she missed you too, especially your big smile. After dinner, you took your glass and cheers to her. And then one by one cheers to all of us.

4 comments:

Egghead said...

ah... me too... busy like a bee nowadays :(
hate year end and year start!!

kiLikiNa said...

i'm so not used to see him walking. hahaha!

Sue said...

Yours and Janie's babies all drunks hor, small small already always toast to people's glasses wan...

On behalf of Lauren said...

Finally you are blogging thought wat has happened ? anyways see ya this weekend ... me been busy too :(