Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Hardwork, Your PhotoZ

This very morning I came to work as usual. I thought of looking through your younger photos. And to my surprised, I cannot access the cd which I kept your photo.

The CD which includes :-
1) your July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov 2005 photo & video
2) Jada's Reeve's & your 1st birthday
3) Bangkok & Melaka trip

Oh god, Ying2 & Ruey's birthday photo are all gone. All my hard work are gone. These are so precious to me, I was gonna cry. Oh god, after I settled / calmed down, I thought of anywhere else I could find these photos. I quickly opened the 'recycle bin' to find aug, oct, nov, jada's, reeve's, yours, bkk & melaka. What about July & Sept'05???

I searched my kodak gallery. Thank god I I found July'05, not all of them, just some good ones. Good enough, I thought. Now I wish I have the Sept'05 one somewhere.....

2 comments:

Egghead said...

ah... I keep my photos backup in my office server! shhhhhh.... LOL!

ern's mummy said...

*sigh* what to do.
once bitten twice shy.
will keep TWO backups now.

thank god it's only for one month.