Monday, January 02, 2006

The Wedding

We reached the hotel at a little after 5pm. I met up with u.jason. I felt bad that I arrived so late, cause you were still sleeping then. I quickly rushed in to bathe so that I can do what I was supposed to do....

Oh god, so many things went wrong.
  • i forgot to bring daddy's suit (he was so mad)
  • i forgot my own shoes, i had to wear my slippers to the garden wedding
  • i forgot to bring my hair dryer
  • it was raining cats & dogs
  • we couldnt get the videographer
  • the photographers phone was off after he told us he will arrive in 20 min

We were running out of time. When I saw a.is outside my hotel door, I felt so bad. Oh god, everything was so rushed that I almost messed up everything. I apologised to her for the irresposibility. At least you were there to make her smile.

Due to the rain, they have to hold the garden wedding in the backup room. Everything went on well... except I didnt moved much as I was still in my slippers. But I had to take pictures of the newly weds. Thank god pp arrived with my shoes not long after. After that, I changed you into your tuxedo. Everyone said you looked cute & handsome, unlimited compliments. We moved to the cocktail party. pp, jj & kk were so proud carrying you around. Everyone was looking at you. I guessed it was your tuxedo. How can anyone resist looking at a 15-month lil' boy in a tuxedo.

u.jason & I were a little disappointed when we knew that the table arrangements were changed without prior notice. Wow all the important people were seated in corners. Oh god, I know a.is is gonna be cross. It was okay though, the wedding was great.

You were so well behaved through out the night. You enjoyed the dinner. Every once in a while, I would carry you over to our table and play with the uncles & aunties. jj carried you to go 'yum seng ' with others. Then I gave you a flower and asked you to give a.is. When you saw her at her tables, you passed the flower to her and gave her a kiss. You laughed like you always did. I went to look for the photographer. Hehehe.... Clever boy.

Later when u.gary came to our table, you cheers to him. In fact you almost cheers to everyone. Hehe. Mummy was so tired, running up & down. Well, I had to make up for what I had not done earlier that day. We drank and party. Even the relatives were so happneing. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Everyone was so happy.

At around 11pm, you left with kk & pp. jj, daddy & I stayed to enjoy more. a.is was so tensed. Being a perfectionist, she needed everything in place. I assured her that it was a great and wonderful wedding. Everyone had fun and no complaints at all....

After everyone went home, a.vp, u.kwailo, a.aud, u.billy, a.julie, u.simon, daddy & I drank our hearts out and had a great time in the ballroom. We laughed and played so much.

Here we wish u.gary & a.is a great future ahead and all the best. Hoping that they give you a baby cousin to play with soon....

4 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

Don't worry.... It's ok. It's just me. I'm such a perfectionist that I view even my own wedding as an event that I'm supposed to take care of. The worst thing is being stuck in Limar Room without being able to do anything about the table arrangements.

Have a happy new year!

ern's mummy said...

heheh i will put it up the bitz & pieces la, dun let my son see...

ern's mummy said...

a.is - well, you just need to relax and you ve done your very best to make this event a great success...

On behalf of Lauren said...

Well i have to say that the event night was really happening and i will put the pics up soon so that dear mummy of yours will remember how she was ...