Friday, January 06, 2006

Just Another Day

Yesterday, pp called me at around noon, saying she will deliver her 'loh mai fan' (glutinous rice). I was delighted, as I have always loved her cooking and that means I get to see my darling boy.

At 12 sharp, pp asked me to go down to get my lunch. I went down and once you saw me, you laughed. k.yati wind down the window and you climbed out. I carried you and pp asked you to go back in, you refused. You always liked the office, well of course there are different things here to play. Anyway, you pointed to the stairs (leading to office). I brought you to the store to say hi to kk.

Then we went up to see jj. Once at the entrance, you started doing "kung si kung si". Haha no wonder, you saw the chinese deco (2 lil people dressed in chinese costum greeting). Haha clever boy. I never taught you this, where did you learn it from. How did you know that the deco is for CNY?

Anyway, you went in and played with jj for a while, and pp was already calling for you. We brought you down and wave good bye to you. You didnt want to leave at all. Poor child, never mind mummy will play with you later after work.

I reached home at 5 sharp. Had to send my big boss to get his car. When I reached home, I heard your laughter upstairs. I quickly went up. When you saw me, you laughed louder. Hehehe. I grabbed you and kissed you. You smelled so nice, even before your bath. I brought you to the kitchen to see what pp was cooking.

Then we played a little before eating. You took a pork rib and started chewing on it. You got oily everywhere and we brought you up to bathe. After that you looked tired. You slept and I laid there beside you soon slept too......

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

little bit only la, cannot really eat la