Friday, January 20, 2006

Sweet Child

You were in the office for the 2nd half of the day. You were so busy messing all our things. We left a little after 430pm. Surprisingly, kk asked us to leave. I think he knows that you were sleepy. You will not sleep in the office as there are too many things for you to play.

You slept in the car. Woke at 730pm, we left for Chow Yang's pasar malam. But it was too jammed, we went to Teo Chew Meng (SS2), was once a.vp & u.kl's favorite. We went home after that.

At 1130pm, I brought you upstairs to bed. You pointed at your milk and nodded. I quickly made you your milk. But you pointed again and again wanting something else it seemed. I couldnt understand you. Then you clapped your hands .... hahaha, and immediately I knew you wanted music. As I always put your milk stuffs on the cd-player table.

Then while reading your book on the bed, I said "baby, you clever boy ok, mummy go toilet". You took your hand and mimic brushing teeth. Hahaha, I laughed and said, "Yes dear, mummy go bruch teeth ok?" You nodded and turned back to your book....

Sweet baby, sleep tight!!!

2 comments:

Egghead said...

can sense that you wanna brush teeth some more ah? so clever!

ern's mummy said...

hehe, actually i was surprised too. maybe every night he sees us in the toilet brushing our teeth..