Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sweet Child Of Mine

Yesterday I was in the office until 1045pm, due to some arrival of stock. Everyone of us were exhausted. I couldnt wait to go home to see you. When I opened the door, kakak said you were already sleeping. *Sigh* I went up to give you a kiss. When I opened the room door, you got up looking at me. I quickly went over, but didnt want to carry you, as I was dirty and sweaty.

I said, "RayErn, mummy's very tired, you kiss kiss mummy, sayang mummy." You reached out for my face and stroke my cheek. So sweet, immediately I gave you a kiss.... all my tireness was gone. For the next 2 minutes, I laid there for you to sayang me.

I took a bath and went down for my fairly late dinner. After that, I kissed you good night and went home, straight up to the room and sleep.

4 comments:

Egghead said...

I agree!
it's amazing how their simple gestures manage to take all our misery and tiredness away! just like that!

ern's mummy said...

hehehe, yup, they can be so adorable, just doing something so little...

Sue said...

Eh... you're not staying with Ray Ern meh? How come makan already then baru go home wan?

ern's mummy said...

hehe, what to do? working mummy ma. pp scared i tired wo... hehehe