Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shop & Walk

My dearest boy was waiting for me at the gate when I returned from work. Then you came to help me take the bags (plastics bag) from my hands. Cute boy. Then after leaving everything in the house, I brought you out for a walk. I mean, you brought me out for a walk. You led me all along. I think you wanted to go look for the soccer kids, but they were no where to be found.

Then we walked home and had dinner. We bathed and changed and headed to 1Utama.

You were walking everywhere. But at times, I asked k.yati to just carry you. Cause you were heading your own way. You were so busybody going into almost every shop and touching every thing you could reach. I dont blame you. Well, if I was alone, I dont mind strolling with you, but pp, kk and most frustrated daddy will make noise.

When we got to Jusco's kid's section, you rushed to the laptop.... You sat there all by yourself quietly and played. So cute. When I asked you to leave you scolded me. Poor thing, but you are still too young for this. I told you "baby, mummy will buy for you when you are older. i will bring you here to play again later,ok"
You let me carried you but your eyes were locked to it...

After walking around, everyone's feet were sore. pp bought you a bread. And you pointed at it and nodded as if your head was gonna fall off.

Then we left for home. When you reached home, you would walk to the stairs, sit on it and remove the shoes from your spongy feet.... Sleep well, baby!

1 comment:

Egghead said...

1U is really too big lah... my son can tahan... but me and wife also cannot tahan... maybe old liao :P