Thursday, July 14, 2005

Birthday Plan

Well although now you are 9 months old, I have been thinking / planning your birthday already. I really wanna give you a birthday party, cause we didnt give you one for your full moon.
I am still thinking of where to have it. Jiujiu said to do it at his place, but I dont think dad would want to. Anyway, we wont invite too many people. Just close friends....


Jada & family, Renee Reeve & family, YingYing & family, Zoee & family, KayShin & family, Davin darren & family, Lauren & family, Christine & Gary, Choon Yew & gf, SaSha & family, Belen & family, Ruey & family, Jonathan & family, julie & Simon, Mandy & Husband, Alvin & Rachmi etc...

I hope I havent missed anyone out.. Well, that's why I put ETC.. Just in case if ppl ask, why arent their name up there I will say "Oh it's included in etc."

Anyway, I will try to make it as enjoyable for the kids as well as the adults.... It's your first, as well as mine. Will make it memorable to you. I wont trust daddy to hold the camera, if not at the end of the day, we will only have 15 pictures for the whole party....

Well, just now Christine read this birthday blog, she said she was excited too.. hahaha, even offered to do the invites. We talked bout cakes, themes and everything... First she got her wedding stuffs to worry now yours. hahaha, busy woman. Anyway, she said she will surf the net to see what theme is nice. Thank you thank you.....

No comments: