Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Full Moon

1 Nov, woke up 930am to pray. Pray kuan yin po yau RayErn kin kin hong hong, fai guo cheong tai. Went to Overseas Restaurant. The Yap Family....

The Tan Family full moon, pp cooked. All 3 yi poh, WengKee, Teng, Melvin, Alicia, James came.
After they left, I held you in my arms, looked at every inch of you. You grew so fast. Thank god I kept a journal of you and took so many photo of you. Have to watch you closely... I took photo of you week by week. Daddy said I am mad.

2 Nov, went to make your birth certh. They told me to come back MY KID card. That's cute. we adult - MY KAD, kids - MY KID.

You are getting cuter each day. U get so irritated when I put my face on yours. You will push me away with your hands. Naughty boy. Your favorite person is jj, cause he talks to you everyday... You smile a lot.
We went to give out the full moon packages. A token of appreciation from those who gave you pressies. After that we brought you to Great Eastern Mall. You were so happy. When you were in the car, you kept on looking outside. Your eyes were following the trees, the cars. You seemed so curious....

No comments: