Sunday, July 10, 2005

Swing Swing Swing

Yesterday after work, went home, brought you to the playground again. You enjoyed the swing so much... Laughed so loud, I had it on camera, I wish I could put it up here, but don't think so, too bad. Then, jj put you on the slide.

pp cooked a dish (tomato & chilli sauce prawn). jj gave you a taste of the sauce only as it wasnt that spicy. Initially, you were fine, until the 7th taste, you felt the spiciness... hahaha, u made a face. So funny, I quickly gave you water. Your lips were red..... So cute.

After that, pp, jj and I bathe you. Now you know how to splash the water to make us wet. Naughty boy.
I havent been going out on my own since I had you. Last time, after work I would go shopping myself or even go to the gym. Now that I have you, I would rather head home right after work to see you, to play with you.....


No comments: