Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Meet, The First Time

4 October 2004

Asked them to bring you over. When I first saw you, I was like "Wow, you are beautiful, you are my son" I have waited 9 months, and holding you in my arms is the best thing that have happened to me. I breastfed you. You were so cute. After the feeding, I put you on the bed with me. I touched every inch of you. Your skin so soft...At one point, I thought I might hurt you too....

Well, kk, pp mixed up your weight. It was 3.09kg not 3.9kg. Anyway, as long as you are healthy, that's enough. I was still blur and nausea. Nurse gave me some pills to stop the nausea. Lots of calls, but I was really tired. Couldnt eat much. Damn painful. I refused to take the pain killer as I was breastfeeding.

I had sore throat and flu, so I thought I had to give you formula milk instead. I didnt wanna pass the flu to you. A lot of people came to visit you. Janie, Ronnie, Renee, Nicole, Avvy, Davin, Johnny, Sandy, Julie, Simon, Billy Audrey & Chun Yew....

They all blamed daddy for not being here with me.He was guilty enough. Well, he didnt want to.

No comments: