Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Summary Continues

On Valentine's Day, we were in Avvy's house. When I went to the toilet, I saw a blood spot. I was so worried, dad brought me to Pantai Hospital as it was a Saturday night there were no clinics, even for the next day. They gave me a jab, plus some hormone pills, and asked me not to move to much. The best is to just rest and sleep... On Monday morning, we went straight to Dr Jeremy. He said my pregnancy is not stable. Out of 10, 2 women will loose their babies. He won't said that it's stable until he sees the heartbeat. And before I left the clinic, he told me "Remember don't go around telling people you are pregnant. It's still unstable." Oh my god, how can he do this to me. He said to go back to see him after 2 weeks, hopefully by then he can see the heartbeat. In the meantime, rest well. Do not walk too much. I started to drink milk, which I hate most. But for the sake of you, I have to force myself to do so. Have to have lots of fibre and calcium.

No comments: