Saturday, July 16, 2005

PP On Leave...

PP was on leave yesterday, she had to go for a body check up. So I went home earlier after work to take care of you. Wow, I wonder how pp can stand one whole day looking after you. You were always so active. Once I put you down on the floor, you will be crawling all arouind the house. I dunno where else to put you. You never seemed to wanna sit down and rest, do you ever get tired??? Even fast asleep, you will still turn left and right...
Here I really wanna thank pp, she has sacrificed so much for you. First no more mahjong, now I think she is loosing weight taking care of you. She does everything herself. She doesnt allow Yati to do, as she is afraid Yati doesnt know how to handle you.... After you grow up, you had better "hau soon" everyone....


Earlier this morning, Christine told me that Rodney's wedding will be on 2nd Oct. So I guess we will have your birthday on the 1st. Lucky he is not a so close friend, but Davin & family, Gary & Christine & jj might have to leave early to Rodney's pre-wedding dinner. Can't blame them, as long as they come, I will be glad.

Anyway, after the other day talking about your birthday, I was always thinking of it. What theme and what cake?? Yesterday, Nancy called, invited us to her son's first birthday in TGIF, PJ. Funny, why in TGIF for a kid's party? Whatever, I liked it though. I will have yours at home. At least children can run around and rest whenever they want.

I guess I will be catering as you know mummy doesnt cook...

No comments: