Saturday, July 02, 2005

Still Going.....

23/6/04 - IT'S A BOY!!! He showed me your penis... he said like a rifle. haha Ohh... i have stopped going to Dr Jeremy, instead I started to go to Ailyn's doc (Dr. Alex) Doc said it's like disco inside my tummy. You were so active. That's nice to know. I was in my 23th week (weight 63.5kg) but you seemed to be 25th already.

Doc said my stomach looked nice,no stretch marks. Lucky me. I told him I have very bad backache. I dunno why. He said most probably it's the posture. I did a blood test, it showed that my hemoglobin were low, so he gave me supplements. My nose bleed 4 times this month. I was so bloated. Water retention i guess. Sandy gave me a whole lists.. of things to do & buy. Throughout this pregnancy, I was not afraid at all about the labour. All I was afraid was the Episiotomy. I cannot stand thinking of the cut...

No comments: