Friday, July 08, 2005

Manja Fella

You are so manja nowadays, especially to me.... The other night I pretended to be asleep, used the blanket to cover my head. You kept on pulling my blanket. You moved towards me, closed your eyes. After 10 seconds, you woke up and climb on me... Until I sayang you ask you go sleep, only you slept soundly... hahaha.

Nowadays, we cannot feed you when we are having dinner, cause you will not eat your own food. You want to eat adult food.... If pp feed you porridge, you will pull my hand so that I give you our food...

On Tuesday, jiu jiu and I brought u to the playground opposite our house. Put you on the swing. You enjoyed so much. You are so playful. Too bad I didnt bring my video cam. Missed that, never mind, I will make sure the next time we go, I will bring the cam.


After that daddy and I went to Babyland, we were supposed to buy the door, but we ended up buying u a new toy... You loved it so much, until you feel down the second time. Poor thing, then u rather sit on the floor and play with it than riding on it..

Well, today pp brought u to office, you were so so happy, cause the past two days you were at home all day. You played and laughed so much just now... We went over to the restaurant for lunch. All you wanted was the kickapoo.

No comments: