Saturday, July 02, 2005

On & On & On...

16/8/04 - 30 wks now, but your head seemed bigger 35 wks already. Doc said it can be dangerous, if found fluid in the head. I was so scared. Went to the doc alone. On the way back, I cried so much. I was so worried. I told jiujiu. I called dad. We went to another doc in TTDI to do a 3D scan. Doc Alex said just to make sure. Thank god, doc said everything's okay. But I couldnt see your face, cause you were looking backwards.

Well, towards the end of the pregnancy. I really couldn't wait for you to come out. I feel my tummy so heavy. I look like a potato... Heavy and clumpsy. We decided to give you a name, Aidan... Ailyn & I went to the breastfeeding class. It's nothing new, we read everything from the books. 17/9/04 - 72kg 23/9/04 - 73.5kg

We changed our minds, RAY ERN is the name... I can see you move inside me... like waves. I LOVE YOU.

No comments: