Saturday, July 02, 2005

Summary Goes On....

My diet has totally changed. I don't like to eat seafood and chocolates, instead I eat lots of carbohydrate and loves spicy food. I eat lots of meals but thank god they are all small meals. 1/3/04 - Went to Doc. hehe I saw your heartbeat. So cute, so tiny... blinking blinking. Wow, there is a life growing in me. That is the best gift. I started to read alot nowadays. Well, according to the experts, they said it's good for you. I thought, no harm reading.

31/3/04 - Went to Doc again. I saw you jumping. Oh my god,, you are already so active inside.. Wait till you come out. Doc said I was 11 weeks, but your size was 12. Big Baby. After the checkup, dad and I went for lunch in Bangsar. Suddenly out of sudden, I was sweating, my face went pale and total blackout. Dad sent me to the clinic next door. The doc said it's ok for pregnant women to have blackout. 2nd month of pregnancy - 56.5kg 4th month of pregnancy - 56.6kg After I had you, I had short term memory loss. I can't remember things even just 5 minutes ago. That's bad. Everyone told me to start talking to you. I find it a bit weird, as I really dunno what to say to you. Instead I just sang... to my tummy.. to you.

I have decided to breastfeed, as that is the best for you. I only wish I can do it. Cause dad thought that it would be too tiring to breastfeed especially during the confinement period. So he got a nanny for me. I have been going to the toilet so often. Doc said because you are sitting on my bladder, so as time goes, you become biggger, I will go even more often. 20/5/04 - Went to doc, in the scan I saw you putting your hand into your mouth. Doc said you must be very "wai sik" I was 60kg already. Oh god, I am so afraid I put on too much weight. Doc said I shouldn't be eating eggs and drink milk. ??? Isn't this weird? Dad doesn't like him, how can a doc advise a pregnant women not to eat or drink these? Anyway, dad suggested we change doc.

I thought of some names today, boy - Aidan, Xan, Hanz girl - Sharmayne, Sharlynn I can feel you move so much nowadays, especially when I am getting ready to go to bed. Why is that so? Don't tell me you are going to stay awake only at nights. I read from somewhere, they said that babies usually are more active in the night. Still can't see your sex yet. Doesn't really matter though, as long as you are healthy....

No comments: