Monday, November 07, 2005

Out of Town

Well, since most of the people are using this blogger, I might as well start here also.

We had done a lot this Deepa-Raya. First we went to Melaka spent 3D/2N in A Famosa. We went to the Animal Safari. You enjoyed the elephant show so much. When the audience clapped, you followed and laughed. Your eyes didn't leave the animals - elephants, tigers, chicken, birds, monkeys. orang utan, horses etc etc.....

Then we waited for renee, munn-munn, a.janie & u.kwailo to go Water Theme Park. The moment you saw the pool, you wanted to jump in. We didnt even have time to change you. kk went down with you. He didnt wait for me, he brought you around the park. pp & I were looking for the both of you. After almost 15 minutes, I saw my daddy with my little rayern from far.

You were laughing and busy splashing the water. I quickly jumped into the pool. Renee wasnt at sight, so kk & I brought you to the pool in the middle where there were waves. The water was shallow there, so your feet could touch the ground. When I say "RayErn, mummy coming." You ran away from me. Ha ha...

When we came back, you played with Renee a little before pp brought you up. She's always 'kan cheong', afraid you might catch a cold or something. You were so tired, you slept on the shuttle on the way back.

When you woke up, we headed to Melaka Town for dinner. After that, we went to Jonker Street. It was so hot, I opened up your shirt buttons & folded up your sleeves. kk & jj said you looked like gangster. Haha, funny baby.

You were busy looking around at lights above and people walking....

No comments: