Monday, December 19, 2005

The 2nd Day

I woke up but didnt wanna get out of bed. Still recuperating from previous day. Soon you woke up. Smile smile smile... Hmm... I brought you in to bathe. Then headed for breakfast. a.aud & a.rena was still in their rooms. After that we went up to the rooms. I hadnt see daddy since we got outta plane. He went golf with the uncles.

At noon, we took a cab to MBK (Sg Wang-like SC). You still didnt want your milk. From MBK we went to Discovery. At about 2pm, the guys called us saying that they were on the way back. So we headed back also. Daddy was so happy to see you, well, I was so happy to see daddy... I thought I could pass you back to him while I rest a while, but you were so clingy. In the cab, I told a.vp & a.aud that this would be the last time I be in Bangkok as daddy didnt like it here.

Daddy told me he won 2 days golf. I thought we had free hotel stay, but u.kwailo back out last minute. Sigh. Anyway, he won 2 round of green fees, 1 spa, 1 dinner. But didnt claimed his spa, so got rm300 hehehe... Hmm, after this 2 rounds of game, I think I can make plans to come again next year. Cause daddy loved Bangkok heheh...

Anyway, we went over to Central again. Daddy was with you all the time. You slept in the pram. a.janie & I were digging into the bundle of BBBush clothes. I managed to get you 3 pants and 2 tshirt for Jada & Hyun. Then we left for hotel and waited for dinner.

u.phol brought us to a fairly nice restaurant near Suan Lum Night Market. The food was ok. A friendly waitress came over to play with you. I think she wanted me to have a peaceful dinner. You did play with her, after you saw her playing with Renee...

You cannot sit quietly, so I pushed you out for a walk first. You slept after 10 minutes.

We didnt spend much time in SL cause you were tired. We left a while. Daddy suggested we take the toot-toot, cause he wanted you to experience it. But you were scared. Actually I shouldnt have let him take it, cause it was so dangerous. I hold you so close to me.

We went back and you slept at 1am.

1 comment:

VP said...

BISTARI la....