Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Cat"


A brief intro before I start the blog....

Sunday morning we went to have breakfast with kk. You were still sleeping but I thought we seldom have chance to have breakfast with kk on Sundays so I woke u up. Sorry...And that is the main reason I ffk a.janie & u.kwailo again. We went to Ikano's Uncle Lim. After that we went up to walk a bit. I bought you a new bedsheet. It's filled with Tweety's picture...

Yesterday I went to pp's room to find the bedsheet was nicely tugged in. And somehow you were wearing 'tweety & bugs bunny' t-shirt. I pointed at tweety on the bedsheet and said 'tweety'. Then when I asked you where's tweety, you pointed at it. And rested your head on the sheet. (you always do that to cartoon characters, like u always oi oi on the mickey mouse carpet..)

Then suddenly, you pointed at you shirt's tweety.... ha ha, you know tweety...

1 comment:

Egghead said...

my wife's another big tweety fan... not me though :P